Thursday, January 1, 2015

Our Sympathies


















l. to r., front row: Mikala, Caleb, 2nd. row, Amy and Jay Waters

We are sorry to hear of our niece's (Amy) loss of her Grandmother this week. Amy Zartman Waters is married to our nephew Joseph (Jay) O. Waters III. They are the son and daughter-in-law of my brother Joseph O. (Oliver) Waters Jr. and the grand daughter of Joe and Pauline Waters.

Grandmother's always have a special place in our lives and we are always thankful for those memories.

Amy had this to say about her grandmother;

My family said good bye to a very special lady this week....my grandma Elsie. What an example she set to be happy, continue smiling, and not forget to find time for fun in life. My memories of her include our Christmas eves together, Christmas mornings at our house, playing Old Maid, seeing the Nutcracker at The Fox, visiting Fernbank, bowling, trips to TCBY, her chicken and rice casserole, and her potato salad. I am honored to have had her in my life for 94 years.

Our thoughts go out to you family in your time of grief.

The Waters Family

No comments:

Post a Comment