Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Michael (Mike) Crews

This was posted by our cousin Gayla Tatum.

We are so sorry for your and Kasi Crews for your families loss. Our hearts go out to the family of Michael Crews at this time, and know that we are thinking of your family in the days ahead.
Gayla Tatum Post:

I will always love you! You took me as your own, and you never made a difference. I will cherish you in my heart forever! Heaven just got brighter because of your smile. Please pray for my family as we lost a man who's heart was as big as the sky. Please remember me and my sister, Kasi Crews, his sisters, Tammy Cowart Patrick, and Amy Cowart Davison, and especially my grandparents, Myrtle Cowart and George Cowart in your prayers. I can't believe you are gone from this earth, but in our hearts you will remain. I love you!!!

We are sorry to hear that our cousins Gayla Tatum and Kasi Crews father has passed away. Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers.
Kasi Crews Post:

As many of you already know and some of you may not, I lost my daddy today. Many of you on here are friends of his and I don't know how to get in touch with you. Arrangements will be announced as soon as we can. I ask that each of you keep us in your prayers because God is our only help and hope right now. I am at a lost for words really to describe it. But I will be fine, I will keep smiling, I will keep laughing, and I will keep his memories alive. My daddy was a good man, a smart man, and a funny one. He lived his life by certain rules. He was the cool guy, the everybody's friend guy. I will miss him more than I can even say. Any and all stories involving mike that y'all would like to share would be appreciated. He always had a good one to share. Any pics you have would also be appreciated. Just tag me in them please. One more thing, call your mama and your daddy if you can, tell them you love them. Go hug them...it could be your last chance. 

Pray, please just pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment