Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mary Shippey Sadler

Joe Rawlings Sadler, Hannah Sadler, Annette Whitley, Ray Shippey, Stirling Shippey, Karen Bassham Shippey, Joel S. Whitley, Sam, Emily, Lauren, Owen, and Nellie. We're so sorry for your loss and know that she will be missed.

Mary was our niece and the daughter of Stirling and the late Juanita Waters Shippey and mother to Hannah.
   
'Today is a sad day, becasue my lovely mother died. She will be miss by some many people that r in her live and mine. She was a good mother and she will be missed so very much. RIPE MOTHER I LOVE YOU.' 
Today is a sad day, because my lovely mother died. She will be missed by many people that are in her life and mine. She was a good mother and she will be missed so very much. R.I.P. MOTHER I LOVE YOU.

Hannah Sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment